Do you love what you do? Are you looking for more than a job? Consider joining a growing residential home management service with a focus on client relationships and quality workmanship.
Our team needs skilled hands-on craftsmen to take on a wide range of carpentry, remodeling, and general handyman tasks. Ideal for a talented carpenter/handyman who enjoys troubleshooting, solving client’s problems, and the beauty of a job well done. Junior and Senior positions are available.
- Proven home improvement experience
- Full complement of own tools
- Fluent with computers and smartphones, (web browsing, Excel, email, various phone apps)
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills. You will be required to communicate directly with homeowners.
- Eye for true craftsman quality
- Great attitude and hunger to grow
Craftsman will perform preventive maintenance/handyman tasks at client’s home, manage vendors onsite, and propose estimate, and complete home improvement projects. Craftsman will also work on major remodeling projects (additions, basements, kitchens).
- Preventive Maintenance (residential)
- General Handyman (light plumbing, electrical, fine carpentry)
- Remodeling/Carpentry (framing, trim, cabinets, doors, windows, built-ins)
- Project Management (material procurement, schedule subs, track budgets)
- Daily Paperwork and Client Correspondence
Pay is competitive hourly rate plus quarterly bonuses. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, work van, cell phone, tool allowance. This is a full-time position, not 1099.
For full consideration, please email your work history, skills, and experience to jobs@ClarendonHomeServices.com. Clean driving record and background check are required. EOE